The Brandywine River Museum is hosting two awesome events coming up this month. For more information see the event information below!
- The Sermon! Jazz Concert | Friday, October 11, 2013: Enjoy an evening of classic soul, funk, and jazz in this concert presented by World Cafe Live at the Queen. The Sermon! takes its name from the classic Jimmy Smith record and is primarily an instrumental, Hammond B-3 organ-driven group. Admission is $25 for adults, $20 for members and students. Full bar and small plate offerings will be available for purchase. Click here to purchase tickets.
- All Hallows’ Eve Costume Ball | Saturday, October 26: Step right up for the greatest party on the Brandywine! Join the Young Friends of the Brandywine Conservancy under the big top at the “fairgrounds.” Your ticket includes games, cocktails, concession food, music, and costume contest. This year’s event sponsors include Wilmington Trust, Kalmar Investments and Otto’s Mini. Tickets available here.
- Music on the Brandywine Tonight! (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Brandywine Treasure Trail Passport (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Brandywine River Museum Kicks Off Fall Concert Series Friday Night (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Art and Conservation in the Brandywine Valley of Pennsylvania (stewartstrawbridge.wordpress.com)