Looking to get out and enjoy a nice evening in Downtown West Chester this week? Well, lucky for you there are plenty of events happening throughout the week, Check them out below and visit http://www.downtownwestchester.com for more information.
Tag Archives: week
Enjoy a seven-day celebration of the culinary scene in downtown West Chester during the annual West Chester Restaurant Week. Each participating restaurant offers a special multi-course, fixed-price menu for lunch or dinner and many are providing both. The event gives diners a chance to discover new eateries or get reacquainted with old favorites at a great value! Menus of participating restaurants will be posted at the beginning of West Chester Restaurant Week. See the West Chester Restaurant Week article in County Lines Magazine. Check back for more information.
- West Chester Film Festival Ticket Stub Coupon (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Chester County Beekeepers Association Meeting to be Held Saturday, May 11 at The Stroud Preserve, West Chester, Pennsylvania (prweb.com)
Spring is officially a month away today, but the flowers called snowdrops are more likely to appear this week than snowflakes. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday could see highs in the low 60s – marks more commonly found in early April. So much for Punxsatawney Phil’s Groundhog’s Day prediction of six more weeks of winter.
Today and Tuesday should have highs of about 50 – just above the low expected Thursday night. Normal for this time of year are lows in the upper 20s and highs in the mid 40s. The week also has a chance to be a damp one, with showers mentioned as a possibility – not a probability – Tuesday afternoon and night, Wednesday night, and Thursday into Friday. The best chance for rain is 50-50 Friday. The weekend should clear up but cool down, with more seasaonal highs in the mid 40s and lows near freezing in the city.
- Warm, wet week makes a fool out of Phil the groundhog (philly.com)
- Overheard on CNN.com: Punxsatawney Phil skeptics burrow through groundhog forecasts (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Balzac Billy saw his shadow. Can six more weeks of winter really be in the cards? (calgaryherald.com)