December 9, 2013 · 4:31 pm
Downtown is decked out with Christmas garland and a fabulous Christmas Tree, thanks to the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce and their volunteers, all adding to the joy of the season. Enjoy shopping at downtown boutiques, dining at award winning restaurants, while strolling carolers entertain on weekends. Also, make sure to see Santa’s schedule around the West Chester area and don’t miss all the continued Old-Fashioned Christmas events and performances! For more information on all the holiday events visit http://www.downtownwestchester.com.
December 14, 2012 · 4:32 pm
Here are some local places to find the perfect Christmas tree this holiday season! For more information check out the original article posted by WestChester.Patch.com by clicking here.
- Wiggins Christmas Trees: A family operation since 1972, Wiggins Christmas Trees are grown locally in Chester County. They supply both pre-chopped, at a lot located at 1301 West Chester Pike, and cut-your-own trees. Though cutting down your own tree is a bit more expensive — $45 versus as little as $19.95 for a pre-cut tree — it may provide a memorable family experience. The cut-your-own lot is located at 1257 Westtown Thronton Rd.
- Tricolor Tree Farm: Tricolor Tree Farm is located just outside West Chester — 1480 Hall Rd. — and offers cut-your-own Christmas trees. Not only can you cut down your own tree, but there’s hot chocolate, provided saws and weekend hayrides. The farm is open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. until dark.
- Buck Run Evergreen Farms: Buck Run Evergreen Farms, 1479 Hall Rd., has a lot where you can buy your own trees. It’s open on weekends until Dec. 23.
- Holiday Hayride at Arasapha Farm (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Christmas Tree Safety (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
Filed under Blogs
Tagged as Christmas, Christmas and holiday season, Christmas tree, Downtown, Fridays, hayride, local, pa, pennsylvania, Saturday, Sundays, Tree, wc, WCU, west chester