Get together with your friends and come downtown to see what’s new and what’s cool around town. Shops and boutiques are open late in order to show off their newest Spring fashions and giftware. Browse the in-store specials while enjoying refreshments. See some of the participating shops on Facebook or see the complete retail directory by visiting Downtownwestchester.com or simply click here.
Now men have a great excuse to meet with friends and have a night out on the town! Meet at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant in the rear bar, do some dude-like stuff, and then head out to select shops for some Christmas shopping. Informal and fun, the way shopping is supposed to be. Below our a few of the many shops open tonight in Downtown West Chester for Men’s Night Out! For more information on the event visit http://www.downtownwestchester.com.
- Art Trust Gallery at Meridian Bank (16 West Market Street) featuring a collection of original works by a variety of regional artists popularly-priced from $25 to $500. Enjoy libations and snacks from 5 to 8:30pm while you meet the artists. Free. Exhibit continues through January 11.
- Blink (136 W Gay St) offers are specials all day and into the evening with 20-percent off everything in the store, free gift wrapping, and, of course, beer.
- Tish Boutique (138 East Gay Street) offers Men’s Night every Wednesday until 8pm. (Ladies – stop by and make your own Santa’s Wish List for the dude in your life to ensure the perfect gift.) Free beer and gift wrapping provided.
- Jane Chalfant/Kiki Boutique (123 N High St) serves refreshments until 9pm while their elves provide gift wrapping.
- Sunset Hill Jewelers & Fine Arts Gallery (23 N High) makes it a party while providing jewelry for every taste plus a vast selection of art.
- Ruby Slippers (18 N High St) is open late and offering beer and pretzels while shopping. There’s 15-percent off any one item (sale items excluded) or 10-percent off total order for all male customers. Offers good through Christmas Eve!
- The 5 Senses (133 W Market St) will be open until 8pm with goodies to warm-up with and 15-percent off select jewelry.