Fig West Chester just compiled a great list of restaurants to visit in order to celebrate Year Eve’s in Downtown West Chester! Below our a few of the restaurants hosting celebrations tomorrow night, for more information visit Figwestchester.com.
- Spence 312 | 610.738.8844: Spence 312 is an upscale BYOB restaurant committed to using organic and locally grown produce alongside sustainable meat and seafood. Your final meal of 2014 will be a delicious event!
- The Classic Diner | 610.725.0515: If you haven’t visited The Classic Diner yet, plan to visit on Wednesday! They’ll be open New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day 7 am to 3 pm and serving up Eggs Benedict, Boston BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich, and Absolute Angus Burgers, among other diner favorites.
- Red Star Craft House | 610.524.5893: Find 100+ craft beers, artisan meats and pizza, gourmet burgers and more at Dave Magrogan’s newest restaurant, located at the Exton Square Mall (first floor next to Main Line Health and Macy’s).
- Barra Rossa | 610.269.6000: Ring in the New Year with Frank Sinatra and Bobby Darin! Barra Rossa is offering a $30 package with open bar and midnight buffet from 10 pm to 1:30 am.
- Kildare’s Irish Pub | 610.431.0770: Watch the ball drop at Kildare’s—no packages and no commitments! Enjoy $5 champagne all day and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
- Carlino’s | 610.696.3788: Spending New Year’s Eve at home? Stop by Carlino’s to pick up great prepared foods, pastries, artisan cheeses and fresh baked bread.
- Rams Head Bar & Grill | 484.631.0241: Rams Head will host musician Ryan Opiekun and have drink specials from 10 pm to midnight. No cover and a free champagne toast when the ball drops!
- Mercato Ristorante and Bar | 610.701.6326: Mercato will host a four-course dinner that includes a champagne toast. The wine cellar is available for parties of 6 or more!
Chester County Restaurant Festival is the biggest festival of the year. This foodie event is full of tons of entertainment, information booths, local artisans, and tons of delicious food from around the Chester County Area. Local Chester County food vendors and restaurants are set up on four blocks serving up some of their delicious, gourmet, ethnic, and unique restaurant favorites. Throughout the day, at 3 locations, live bands perform. In the afternoon, we hold the Chester County Culinary Cook Off. The Cook Off consists of four local chefs competing through a series of cooking challenges to win Top Chef Award.
Chester County Restaurant Festival
Sunday, September 16
12:00PM-5:30PM, Downtown West Chester
Gay Street- Between Matlack & Darlington
High Street- Between Chestnut & Market
Church Street- Beer Garden
I was recently browsing around Westchesterdish.com when I noticed they had a restaurant tab. As I clicked on the tab it brought up an entire list of restaurants around the West Chester area. It is very helpful because it not only lists the names and locations but it also has a review section were people can leave comments about there experiences. I thought I would share the link and also the small exert from there website, you can view the West Chester Restaurant section by clicking here or by visit http://www.westchesterdish.com
“Since Iron Hill Brewery first opened up in the heart of West Chester, the town has experienced a dining renaissance. The most popular dining neighborhood is on Gay Street, which is lined with restaurants and pubs offering everything from formal French gastronomic fare to cheese steaks and pitas. Nightlife is alive and well in the county seat, and many bars and restaurants provide outdoor seating in the summer. In the borough and the surrounding communities, diners can find a variety of bars and Irish pubs, American neighborhood bars, pizza parlors, hoagie shops, Mexican, Chinese and Thai, diners, hot dog stands, steakhouses, burger joints, tea rooms and coffee shops.” – WCDish.com
Benny’s Pizza provides fresh, quality products with personalized service on a daily basis. They have a been part of the downtown West Chester scene for many years and continue to produce some of the best pizza and sandwiches for West Chester residents, Stop in or contact Benny’s Pizza today at 610-696-0754.
NBC highlights West Chester restaurants in a new video. You’ll be ready to eat your way through West Chester after watching Tim Furlong in this video episode of Nonstop Foodies on NBC Philadelphia Nonstop.