December 30, 2014 · 7:26 pm
Fig West Chester just compiled a great list of restaurants to visit in order to celebrate Year Eve’s in Downtown West Chester! Below our a few of the restaurants hosting celebrations tomorrow night, for more information visit Figwestchester.com.
- Spence 312 | 610.738.8844: Spence 312 is an upscale BYOB restaurant committed to using organic and locally grown produce alongside sustainable meat and seafood. Your final meal of 2014 will be a delicious event!
- The Classic Diner | 610.725.0515: If you haven’t visited The Classic Diner yet, plan to visit on Wednesday! They’ll be open New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day 7 am to 3 pm and serving up Eggs Benedict, Boston BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich, and Absolute Angus Burgers, among other diner favorites.
- Red Star Craft House | 610.524.5893: Find 100+ craft beers, artisan meats and pizza, gourmet burgers and more at Dave Magrogan’s newest restaurant, located at the Exton Square Mall (first floor next to Main Line Health and Macy’s).
- Barra Rossa | 610.269.6000: Ring in the New Year with Frank Sinatra and Bobby Darin! Barra Rossa is offering a $30 package with open bar and midnight buffet from 10 pm to 1:30 am.
- Kildare’s Irish Pub | 610.431.0770: Watch the ball drop at Kildare’s—no packages and no commitments! Enjoy $5 champagne all day and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
- Carlino’s | 610.696.3788: Spending New Year’s Eve at home? Stop by Carlino’s to pick up great prepared foods, pastries, artisan cheeses and fresh baked bread.
- Rams Head Bar & Grill | 484.631.0241: Rams Head will host musician Ryan Opiekun and have drink specials from 10 pm to midnight. No cover and a free champagne toast when the ball drops!
- Mercato Ristorante and Bar | 610.701.6326: Mercato will host a four-course dinner that includes a champagne toast. The wine cellar is available for parties of 6 or more!
Filed under Events
Tagged as activities, Arts and Entertainment, Barra Rossa, Celebration, Chester County Pennsylvania, Fig West Chester, foodie, local, Local food, Locally, New Year's Eve, new years, night out, pennsylvania, Red Star Craft House, restaurants, Ring in the new year, Spence 312, The Classic Diner, west chester, West Chester Pennsylvania
October 6, 2014 · 6:01 pm
Philter is an owner-operated cafe with a great passion for coffee, food, and hospitality. From hand-crafted coffee to homemade soups and fresh salads, fresh baked pastries and more, you’re bound to love what you order at Philter Coffee! Check out the video below with Chris Thompson, Barista and owner of Philter Coffee.
Filed under Blogs
Tagged as Area, Arts and Entertainment, Barista, chester county, Chester County Pennsylvania, Coffee Shop, food, fresh pastries, Handcrafted Coffee, homemade, Kennett Square, local, Local food, pa, pennsylvania, Philter Coffee, Shop Local, West Chester Pennsylvania
September 5, 2013 · 3:35 pm
Mark your calendars for Penns Woods Winery “Run the Vineyards” event taking place on Sunday, September 29, 2013. Join a fabulous run through the vineyards at Penns Woods Winery located in the heart of Chester County. Entry for the event includes post-race wine tasting and live music. Shop from local vendors and enjoy local foods after a 10K run through the breathtaking landscape of Southern PA. All previous “Run the Vineyards” have sold out weeks in advance, so register now! For more information click here or visit www.pennswoodsevents.com.
Filed under Events
Tagged as 10 000 metres, chesco, chester county, Drink, Event, food, local, Local food, pa, Penns Woods Winery, pennsylvania, Recreation, Run the Vineyards, Run the Vineyards at Penns Woods Winery, sold out, Southern, Vineyard, west chester, Wine, Wine tasting