Faced with a holiday cooking conundrum? There’s undoubtedly an app for that. But if you’re a little more old school, there still are numerous hot lines you can call when a kitchen crisis hits. Most companies now offer tons of tips, advice and how-to videos on their websites and via Facebook and Twitter. Below are some numbers and websites to consider in case you are in need of some help this holiday season!
• Crisco Pie Hotline: 877-367-7438
• Empire Kosher poultry customer hot line: 717-436-7055 or www.empirekosher.com/
• Fleischmann’s Yeast Baker’s Help Line: 800-777-4959 or /www.breadworld.com/default.aspx
• Foster Farms Turkey Helpline: 800-255-7227 or www.fosterfarms.com/cooking/index.asp
• King Arthur Flour Co.’s Bakers Hotline: 802-649-3717 or e-mail questions to email@example.com
• Nestle Toll House Baking Information: www.verybestbaking.com/Resources.aspx