Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, located in Chadds Ford, is currently looking for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative that will meet the following criteria:
- Must be local (Preferably living in Chester County/Delaware County).
- Must have property and casualty insurance license.
- Must work well in team atmosphere.
- Knowledge of handling claims, quoting, writing policies, processing changes, uploading payments
- Knowledge of remarketing accounts from quoting to final policy issuance.
- Knowledge of some of the following companies: Erie, Travelers, Progressive, Harleysville, Foremost, Lititz, Safeco, Philadelphia Contributionship & surplus lines carriers.
- Must be familiar with AMS360 (management system) and PL Rater.
Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services is a full service insurance agency providing sales, service, and risk management to businesses and individuals in both property & casualty. This is a career opportunity, not a job opportunity. If you enjoy the insurance industry and are looking for a great place to work and feel you can meet the above standards please contact John Vassalotti, 610.459.4444.
Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, located in the neighboring town of Chadds Ford, is currently looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative/Assistant that can meet the following criteria:
- Must be local. (Preferably living in Chester County / Delaware County)
- Must be PNC Licensed.
- Handle all incoming calls and distribute to the appropriate parties.
- Handle commercial claims, call into the carrier, and update AMS and paper file with information.
- Process payments and billing calls.
- Send out notice of cancelation to accounts in cancellation and attached to AMS. Call clients to also inform them of pending cancelation.
- Make endorsements to current client’s policies (I.E. adding/deleting information within computer system).
- Issue Certificates of Insurance.
- Keep track of all license of employees and inform them of renewal as it approaches (3 months out) and credits needed.
- Open and distribute mail and send outgoing mail.
- Order office supplies.
If you feel you can meet the above criteria please contact John Vassalotti by email: JVassal@Kimberleyvassal.com or by phone: 800.511.9377, thank you.
Local food. Local theater. Local products. We’re paying more and more attention to things that come directly from our own communities. Why shouldn’t your insurance agent be local, too?
Everyone hates feeling like a number, and we promise never to make you feel that way. We’re local. We live here, in the same community that you do. We understand the unique dangers that face our town: How the backroads tend to curve sharply, or how slippery that hill outside of town can be in the winter. Our understanding makes it easier for us to help you avoid needing to make a claim in the first place or how to clean up afterwards.
Kimberley Vassal Insurance has been located in the Chester County area for over a decade. Why not let us help you? When it comes to your insurance agent, shop local! For more information or a free insurance quote visit http://www.kimberleyvassal.com
- Kimberley Vassal: Your Local Insurance Agency (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Driving Tips (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Refer a Friend to KVIS (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
Summer officially ends for West Chester University students on Monday, August 27, but for some residents that also means the return of a whole slew of problems. Some residents complain about parking or trash, and some complain about the noise and even vandalism. Students make up a quarter of the population in the borough. They have to affect almost everyone in some way or another. This might be a good time to check with your insurance agent to ensure that you are properly covered incase something happens to your Home, Business, or Car, Kimberley Vassal Insurance Agency in Chadds Ford offers free insurance quotes for Homeowner, Business, Auto and many other types of insurance, check out there website by visiting http://www.kimberleyvassal.com
Kimberley Vassal Insurance has a new segment over on there Youtube page entitled “The Insurance Beer Snob” were Employee Bill Jeppe reviews all different kinds of beers. Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services is local insurance agency based right outside downtown West Chester, If you are looking for Insurance or just have a question they will gladly assist you, visit their website at http://www.kimberleyvassal.com and check out the latest beer review below!
Rarely do you find many cupcake shops around the Chester County area. I think this is because people don’t really think about going out to a specific shop to buy a cupcake or cupcakes; I thought the same thing. Until I took a recent trip to the West Coast; Arizona in particular. I found myself seeing numerous local cupcake shops all around the area, I was very curious what these cupcake shops had to offer, so I decided to stop into one. What I found was a shop that offered a wide array of gourmet elegant cupcakes in all different shapes and flavors; Who knew there could be this many different flavors and looks of a cupcake. I was simply amazed and had to get my hands on one of these handcrafted works of art. It was nearly impossible to choose which cupcake I wanted as the employee explained each cupcake, After a tough decision I went with what the employee said was a favorite of many customers “the red velvet cupcake.” As I took my first bite my eyes immediately bulged out of my head… I was astonished with how amazing a cupcake could taste. (Before this experience I only had cupcakes that were pre-made/packaged and purchased at a grocery store).
At this point you may be asking yourself what’s the point of this story? Well here it is…. After my cupcake experience in Arizona, I was determined when I got home to West Chester to find a local cupcake shop! As I began my research I came across a custom cupcake shop right outside West Chester! It is known as Sweets by Samantha and they are located in the Olde Ridge Village shopping center in Chadds Ford, P.A. I knew I had to stop into Sweets by Samantha because I was in dire need of another cupcake since my last experience. Therefore, I stopped into the shop last week. As soon as I walked in I noticed they had a red velvet cupcake (pictured at the top) immediately I knew I had to get one in order to compare it to the one I had purchased in Arizona… to say the least it was extraordinary! It was even better than the one I experienced on my visit to Arizona. Therefore, I thought I would share my local cupcake find with everyone so you can go experience a wonderful gourmet cupcake for yourself. You can visit Sweets by Samantha website at www.sweetsbysamantha.com
Local insurance company Kimberley Vassal is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative… The Candidate they are looking for should have independent agency experience as well as experience working with Erie, Travelers, AMS, or any similar agency management system. For more information please call Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services at 610.459.4444 and ask for John Salgado, Thank you!