Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, located in Chadds Ford, is currently looking for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative that will meet the following criteria:
- Must be local (Preferably living in Chester County/Delaware County).
- Must have property and casualty insurance license.
- Must work well in team atmosphere.
- Knowledge of handling claims, quoting, writing policies, processing changes, uploading payments
- Knowledge of remarketing accounts from quoting to final policy issuance.
- Knowledge of some of the following companies: Erie, Travelers, Progressive, Harleysville, Foremost, Lititz, Safeco, Philadelphia Contributionship & surplus lines carriers.
- Must be familiar with AMS360 (management system) and PL Rater.
Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services is a full service insurance agency providing sales, service, and risk management to businesses and individuals in both property & casualty. This is a career opportunity, not a job opportunity. If you enjoy the insurance industry and are looking for a great place to work and feel you can meet the above standards please contact John Vassalotti, 610.459.4444.
Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, located in the neighboring town of Chadds Ford, is currently looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative/Assistant that can meet the following criteria:
- Must be local. (Preferably living in Chester County / Delaware County)
- Must be PNC Licensed.
- Handle all incoming calls and distribute to the appropriate parties.
- Handle commercial claims, call into the carrier, and update AMS and paper file with information.
- Process payments and billing calls.
- Send out notice of cancelation to accounts in cancellation and attached to AMS. Call clients to also inform them of pending cancelation.
- Make endorsements to current client’s policies (I.E. adding/deleting information within computer system).
- Issue Certificates of Insurance.
- Keep track of all license of employees and inform them of renewal as it approaches (3 months out) and credits needed.
- Open and distribute mail and send outgoing mail.
- Order office supplies.
If you feel you can meet the above criteria please contact John Vassalotti by email: JVassal@Kimberleyvassal.com or by phone: 800.511.9377, thank you.
Local food. Local theater. Local products. We’re paying more and more attention to things that come directly from our own communities. Why shouldn’t your insurance agent be local, too?
Everyone hates feeling like a number, and we promise never to make you feel that way. We’re local. We live here, in the same community that you do. We understand the unique dangers that face our town: How the backroads tend to curve sharply, or how slippery that hill outside of town can be in the winter. Our understanding makes it easier for us to help you avoid needing to make a claim in the first place or how to clean up afterwards.
Kimberley Vassal Insurance has been located in the Chester County area for over a decade. Why not let us help you? When it comes to your insurance agent, shop local! For more information or a free insurance quote visit http://www.kimberleyvassal.com
- Kimberley Vassal: Your Local Insurance Agency (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Driving Tips (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Refer a Friend to KVIS (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
Summer officially ends for West Chester University students on Monday, August 27, but for some residents that also means the return of a whole slew of problems. Some residents complain about parking or trash, and some complain about the noise and even vandalism. Students make up a quarter of the population in the borough. They have to affect almost everyone in some way or another. This might be a good time to check with your insurance agent to ensure that you are properly covered incase something happens to your Home, Business, or Car, Kimberley Vassal Insurance Agency in Chadds Ford offers free insurance quotes for Homeowner, Business, Auto and many other types of insurance, check out there website by visiting http://www.kimberleyvassal.com