Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, located in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania is looking for its newest team member! They are looking to hire a full-time Personal Lines Customer Service Representative that will meet the following guidelines:
- Must be local (Preferably living in Chester County/Delaware County).
- Must have property and casualty insurance license.
- Must work well in team atmosphere.
- Knowledge of handling claims, quoting, writing policies, processing changes, uploading payments
- Knowledge of remarketing accounts from quoting to final policy issuance.
- Knowledge of some of the following companies: Erie, Travelers, Progressive, Harleysville, Foremost, Lititz, Safeco, Philadelphia Contributionship & surplus lines carriers.
- Must be familiar with AMS360 (management system), PL Rater.
Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services is a full service insurance agency providing sales, service, and risk management to businesses and individuals in both property & casualty. This is a career opportunity, not a job opportunity. If you enjoy the insurance industry and are looking for a great place to work and feel you can meet the above standards please contact John Vassalotti, 610.459.4444.
Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, located in the neighboring town of Chadds Ford, is currently looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative/Assistant that can meet the following criteria:
- Must be local. (Preferably living in Chester County / Delaware County)
- Must be PNC Licensed.
- Handle all incoming calls and distribute to the appropriate parties.
- Handle commercial claims, call into the carrier, and update AMS and paper file with information.
- Process payments and billing calls.
- Send out notice of cancelation to accounts in cancellation and attached to AMS. Call clients to also inform them of pending cancelation.
- Make endorsements to current client’s policies (I.E. adding/deleting information within computer system).
- Issue Certificates of Insurance.
- Keep track of all license of employees and inform them of renewal as it approaches (3 months out) and credits needed.
- Open and distribute mail and send outgoing mail.
- Order office supplies.
If you feel you can meet the above criteria please contact John Vassalotti by email: JVassal@Kimberleyvassal.com or by phone: 800.511.9377, thank you.
Local insurance company Kimberley Vassal is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative… The Candidate they are looking for should have independent agency experience as well as experience working with Erie, Travelers, AMS, or any similar agency management system. For more information please call Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services at 610.459.4444 and ask for John Salgado, Thank you!