Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, located in the neighboring town of Chadds Ford, is currently looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative/Assistant that can meet the following criteria:
- Must be local. (Preferably living in Chester County / Delaware County)
- Must be PNC Licensed.
- Handle all incoming calls and distribute to the appropriate parties.
- Handle commercial claims, call into the carrier, and update AMS and paper file with information.
- Process payments and billing calls.
- Send out notice of cancelation to accounts in cancellation and attached to AMS. Call clients to also inform them of pending cancelation.
- Make endorsements to current client’s policies (I.E. adding/deleting information within computer system).
- Issue Certificates of Insurance.
- Keep track of all license of employees and inform them of renewal as it approaches (3 months out) and credits needed.
- Open and distribute mail and send outgoing mail.
- Order office supplies.
If you feel you can meet the above criteria please contact John Vassalotti by email: JVassal@Kimberleyvassal.com or by phone: 800.511.9377, thank you.
A new home is scheduled to be built in an empty lot on the corner of Potter and Harmony alleys in West Chester. But unlike other such homes, all proceeds raised from this sale will be donated to charity. In the spirit of giving, local developers Eli Kahn, Jack Loew and Gary Toll have organized the project as a way to give back to the community that has given to them. “The borough has been a great place for us, so we wanted to give back to local charities,” Kahn said.
Image via Wikipedia
Charities benefiting from the sale of the home will be Safe Harbor on Matlack Street and the Friends Association for Care and Protection of Children on Gay Street. “It’s very difficult to get this type of support anymore,” said Glenn Fricke, executive director of Safe Harbor. “It’s tremendous, truly a gift from the heavens.” According to Fricke, executive director of Safe Harbor, the organization served more than 50,000 meals to people in need last year.
Kahn said they are calling the project “Harmony House, a community partnership to benefit the homeless” and expect to raise more than $400,000 with the sale of the home.The carriage house will have three bedrooms and 2½ bathrooms. “We wanted to do something big,” Kahn said. Though Kahn and his partners will be donating the money generated from the sale of the home, Kahn said many contractors have also offered their services at no cost for the project. According to Kahn, the foundation will be laid within the next few weeks and builders anticipate finishing the project by late spring 2012. For more information you can check out the full article originally posted by Dailylocal.com here.
From the same people who brought you Alfredo BYOB Restaurant in Berwyn is now opening a new restaurant called Galileo right here in West Chester! It will be located on the corner of route 202 and 926 in the Commons of Thornbury. The building is currently being renovated but Galileo is expected to open December 1st! Check out the video’s below courtesy of Kimberley Vassal Insurance.
Euro-Coachworks and Dan Vaughan will soon be coming to the West Chester area very soon. Dedication, honesty and a reputation for unwavering attention to detail has made Dan Vaughan a recognized leader in the field of Automotive customer service, restoration and repair Dan has assembled a team of the industry’s best and looks forward to serving you shortly. Check out this video Kimberley Vassal Insurance Agency made of Euro-Coachworks thus far… It’s currently under construction but should be up and running shortly! For more information visit http://www.euro-coachworks.com.
- New to West Chester? (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Snapshots of Historic West Chester (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- The Gift of West Chester (mywestchesterpatown.com)