St. Patrick’s Day is quickly approaching, how will you be celebrating? There are a number of local St. Patrick’s Day events happening this weekend around West Chester, check them out below!
- Irish Red Ale Beer Release at Iron Hill: This Friday, March 14, join Iron Hill Brewery for the release of Irish Red Ale Beer, which is a medium-bodied red ale with a distinct hop character and a touch of caramel sweetness. King of the Hill Rewards Club Exclusive members can enjoy vanilla-chocolate cake topped with salted caramel sauce with the purchase of Irish Red Ale or O’Sullivan’s Dry Stout. To become a member visit here.
- Doc Magrogan’s St. Pat’s 5K Race: This Saturday, March 15, start your St. Patty’s celebration off in Downtown West Chester at the St. Pat’s 5K Road Race in the 2 mile classic course loop. Then enjoy all of the post race festivities, including plenty of refreshments and drink specials. Click here to register and for more information!
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at Penns Woods Winery: Beginning this Saturday, March 15, and lasting through Monday, March 17, enjoy a glass of green wine at Penns Woods Winery in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day! Penns Woods Winery is offering a special on glasses of green wine for $4! This is a must activity to add to your weekend, especially because the weather is calling for sun and 40+ degree weather all weekend long!
- St. Patrick’s Day Safety Tips
- Plan Your Visit to West Chester!
- How to Avoid Pothole Damage while Driving
2 responses to “Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in West Chester”
Pingback: Visit Carlino’s for Special St. Patty’s Day Delights | My West Chester, PA
Pingback: Chester County Antiques Show Coming This April | My West Chester, PA