Looking to escape the cold winter weather? Lucky for you West Chester University is hosting a number of awesome concerts at the Madeleine Wing Adler Theatre right on campus! For more information or to purchase tickets visit http://www.wcupa.edu or click here.
- Winter Choral Festival | Wednesday, February 26, 2014: West Chester University presents the Winter Choral Festival featuring the Women’s Chorus, Men’s Chorus, and Cantari Donne. Performance begins at 8:15pm at the Madeleine Wing Adler Theatre and is free to attend.
- Philadelphia Gay Men’s Chorus | Saturday, March 1, 2014: WCU Live! presents the Philadelphia Gay Men’s Chorus, a community united around the performance of creative and challenging music that entertains, inspires, and affirms with a spirit of friendship and hope. The show is entitledWhen I Knew. 7:30pm at the Madeleine Wing Adler Theatre. Ticketed event. Details at WCU.com.
- The West Chester University Mastersingers | Sunday, March 2, 2014: The West Chester University Mastersingers, under the direction of Ryan Kelly, presents the exemplar oratorio Jephte by mid-17th Century composer Giacomo Carissimi. Multiple soloists, six-part chorus, and orchestra make this a dynamic musical telling from the Old Testament Book of Judges. Performance begins at 3:00pm at the Madeleine Wing Adler Theatre. Free.
- Cokie Roberts | Friday, March 7, 2014: The President’s Speakers Series at West Chester University presents An Evening with Cokie Roberts. Ms. Roberts is a political commentator for ABC News, providing analysis for all network news programming. In her more than forty years in broadcasting, she has won countless awards, including three Emmys and induction into the Broadcasting & Cable Hall of Fame. At Emilie K. Asplunde Hall, Philips Memorial Buildingstarting at 8pm. Tickets available at tickets.wcupa.edu.
- Plan Your Visit to West Chester!
- How to Avoid Pothole Damage while Driving
- Helpful Items For Your Glove Compartment
2 responses to “Concerts Coming up at WCU”
Pingback: National History Day at Chester County Historical Society | My West Chester, PA
Pingback: Barrels on the Brandywine | My West Chester, PA