Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, located in the neighboring town of Chadds Ford, is currently looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative/Assistant that can meet the following criteria:
- Must be local. (Preferably living in Chester County / Delaware County)
- Must be PNC Licensed.
- Handle all incoming calls and distribute to the appropriate parties.
- Handle commercial claims, call into the carrier, and update AMS and paper file with information.
- Process payments and billing calls.
- Send out notice of cancelation to accounts in cancellation and attached to AMS. Call clients to also inform them of pending cancelation.
- Make endorsements to current client’s policies (I.E. adding/deleting information within computer system).
- Issue Certificates of Insurance.
- Keep track of all license of employees and inform them of renewal as it approaches (3 months out) and credits needed.
- Open and distribute mail and send outgoing mail.
- Order office supplies.
If you feel you can meet the above criteria please contact John Vassalotti by email: JVassal@Kimberleyvassal.com or by phone: 800.511.9377, thank you.
One response to “Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services Offering Job Opportunity”
Pingback: An Evening of Music & Dance at Teca | My West Chester, PA