Now men have a great excuse to meet with friends and have a night out on the town! Meet at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant in the rear bar, do some dude-like stuff, and then head out to select shops for some Christmas shopping. Informal and fun, the way shopping is supposed to be. Below our a few of the many shops open tonight in Downtown West Chester for Men’s Night Out! For more information on the event visit http://www.downtownwestchester.com.
- Art Trust Gallery at Meridian Bank (16 West Market Street) featuring a collection of original works by a variety of regional artists popularly-priced from $25 to $500. Enjoy libations and snacks from 5 to 8:30pm while you meet the artists. Free. Exhibit continues through January 11.
- Blink (136 W Gay St) offers are specials all day and into the evening with 20-percent off everything in the store, free gift wrapping, and, of course, beer.
- Tish Boutique (138 East Gay Street) offers Men’s Night every Wednesday until 8pm. (Ladies – stop by and make your own Santa’s Wish List for the dude in your life to ensure the perfect gift.) Free beer and gift wrapping provided.
- Jane Chalfant/Kiki Boutique (123 N High St) serves refreshments until 9pm while their elves provide gift wrapping.
- Sunset Hill Jewelers & Fine Arts Gallery (23 N High) makes it a party while providing jewelry for every taste plus a vast selection of art.
- Ruby Slippers (18 N High St) is open late and offering beer and pretzels while shopping. There’s 15-percent off any one item (sale items excluded) or 10-percent off total order for all male customers. Offers good through Christmas Eve!
- The 5 Senses (133 W Market St) will be open until 8pm with goodies to warm-up with and 15-percent off select jewelry.
- The Holiday Season in Downtown West Chester (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- West Chester Featured on PCN TV (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Tips for a Stress-Free Holiday (wayfair.com)