- West Chester Public Library Celebration | Saturday, November 9, 2013: Big birthdays like this don’t come along often, so a fun time is planned to help celebrate the West Chester Public Library’s 125th birthday. The gala celebration takes place from 6:30-10:30pm at the Chester County Historical Society, 225 N High St, and includes a cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. See ticket and sponsorship opportunities.
- Masters of Motown at WCU | Saturday, November 9, 2013: WCU Live! presents the entire Motor City experience with Masters of Motown, one of the great experiences in musical history. The 10-member cast includes three female vocalists and three male vocalists supported by a live back-up band. Together they reproduce an authentic style and sound that made Motown what it is. Show begins at 7:30pm with reserved seating at Emilie K. Asplundh Concert Hall, Philips Memorial Building.
- Veterans Day Parade | Sunday, November 10, 2013: Honor the veterans of American wars starting at 2pm on Gay Street. Memorial ceremony at 3:00pm. See details at Veterans Day Parade.
- West Chester Railroad Fall Foliage Adventure | Sunday, November 10, 2013: Enjoy a brisk fall afternoon along the Chester Creek Valley from the comfort of an excursion train that takes you on a 90-minute journey to the village of Glen Mills and back. See West Chester Railroad for details.
- West Chester Libraries 125th Anniversary Celebration (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- 2013 West Chester Story Slam Finale! (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Masters of Motown at WCU (mywestchesterpatown.com)