With the end of Summer quickly approaching I wanted to remind everyone of the Brandywine Treasure Trail Passport! For just $35 per adult or $75 for a family of two adults and up to 3 children, the Brandywine Treasure Trail Passport is good for one time admission at each of the 11 top Brandywine Valley Museums and Gardens, including the Brandywine River Museum, the Delaware Center for Contemporary Art, the Delaware Historical Society, Delaware Museum of Natural History, Hagley Museum and Library, Longwood Gardens, Mt. Cuba Center, Nemours Mansion and Gardens, Rockwood, and Winterthur. Purchase your passport online by clicking here or at any of the participating attractions. Hurry this special will be ending on September 2, 2013.
- Public gardens, like Longwood, are fun for kids, too (readingeagle.com)
- Free Sunday Mornings at Brandywine River Museum (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- 2013 Brandywine Folk Festival (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Come Take a Walk at the Brandywine River Museum – by Ali (brandywineinterns.wordpress.com)
- The Brandywine Folk Festival | August 23rd-25th (mywestchesterpatown.com)