The 2013 Brandywine Folk Festival will be taking place this weekend at Anson B. Nixon Park in Kennett Square. The event will Feature over 30 national and international acts, dozens of vendors, beer-gardens, and games/activities for kids. The Brandywine Folk Festival aims to unite the unique stylings of many different musicians while creating a family friendly atmosphere, while giving back to the community, and providing aid for charity (SPARC Southeastern Pennsylvania Autism Resource Center). You can buy tickets online by clicking here or by visiting www.brandywinefolkfestival.com.
- 2013 Brandywine Folk Festival (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Free Sunday Mornings at Brandywine River Museum (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Music Fest Helps Save Brandywine Open Space (billlawrencedittos.com)
- Meet the River Rat at the Brandywine Conservancy! (brandywineinterns.wordpress.com)
- Come Take a Walk at the Brandywine River Museum – by Ali (brandywineinterns.wordpress.com)
One response to “The Brandywine Folk Festival | August 23rd-25th”
Pingback: Brandywine Treasure Trail Passport | My West Chester, PA