Join the Chester County Hospital for a fun-filled, family friendly weekend at the 30th Annual May Festival! The festival starts today at 4 p.m. at the Hospital at 701 E. Marshall St., West Chester. Entrance to the event is free but there is a charge for rides and other attractions. You can purchase tickets and the wristbands in advance by clicking on the May Festival website. Below is a schedule for the entire weekend.
- Friday, May 17: Rides and food: 4 – 9:30pm
- Saturday, May 18: Rides and food: 10am – 9:30pm; Shops and children’s area: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday, May 19: Rides, food, shops and children’s area: 11am to 5pm
- Chester County Celebrating National Bike Month (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Chester County Studio Tour (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Boxcar Brewing Company Presents Ride the Rails (mywestchesterpatown.com)