This Friday, May 3rd, come downtown and see what’s new and what’s cool for Spring! Stores will be opened late offering specials and refreshments. Below our some highlighting events scheduled for First Friday this month:
- Vintage Garage Sale at the Chestnut Street Garage with dozens of vendors, live music, wine tasting, and food. 5-9pm.
- Sunset Hill Fine Arts Gallery (23 N High St) presents opening reception of Land & Sea with artists Peter Quarracino of Chester County and Marty Santry of Cape May County. 5-9pm.
- TISH Boutique (138 E Gay St) Tibi trunk show with over 50 selected pieces of Tibi’s summer line. 6-8pm, continues through May 5th. Refreshments, style tips, and 10-percent off all Tibi purchases. Free tote with purchase while supplies last.
- Bella & Betty (117 W Gay St) offer 15-percent off all store items (cannot to be combined with any other offers). Serving lite fare.
- Where in Chester County? (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Chester County Healthiest County in Pennsylvania (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- 20 New Jobs Coming to Chester County (foxcharlotte.com)
2 responses to “Look Forward to First Friday in Downtown W.C.”
Pingback: Chester County Historical Society Launches New Website | My West Chester, PA
Pingback: Tonight is First Friday in Downtown W.C. | My West Chester, PA