The West Chester Parks & Recreation Department’s May Day Festival of the Arts is quickly approaching, on Sunday, May 5th, from 11am-5pm at Everhart Park! Take part in the free day-long celebration of the arts that’s perfect for the entire family at Everhart Park (100 S. Brandywine Street, West Chester) and weave your way through the wide assortment of quality arts and crafts booths that will offer artisan items for sale. Better yet, the festival offers family entertainment, fresh food, strolling musicians, mimes, jugglers, and children’s crafts will also be part of the day’s activities. For more information and the day’s event schedule, click here or visit the official event Facebook Page!
- Fig Presents “The History Issue” (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- 2013 Vintage Garage Sale in West Chester (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Boxcar Brewing Company Presents Ride the Rails (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Parking in Downtown West Chester (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- The 9th Annual West Chester Film Festival (mywestchesterpatown.com)
One response to “May Day Festival of the Arts | May 5, 2013”
Pingback: West Chester Film Festival and Paper Sculptor This Weekend | My West Chester, PA