On Friday, April 5, The Chester County Antiques Show Preview Party will kick off its 31st annual weekend of antiques appreciation. The show is being held at a new venue this year, The Phelps School. Located in Malvern, the fresh venue will provide a perfect setting for the architectural elements of antique furniture, which is the theme for 2013. The three-hour evening, which kicks off at 5 p.m., will serve as an opportunity for early viewing of the event’s beautiful items while you enjoy fine fare and meet the vendors, the Historical Society’s Board of Trustees and other supporters. Following Friday night’s festivities, the 31st annual event will continue, you can find more details by clicking here.
The Town Dish has surprising news that might be of interest for those looking to attend the preview show. They are looking to give away 4 complimentary tickets to Friday night’s Preview Party.
So how do you snag these much desired stubs?
- Swing over to the Chester County Historical Society Facebook page and give them a LIKE.
- Make sure you’re available on Friday, April 5, from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Leave a comment below explaining why you want to win these (4) tickets more than anything. Love for antiques? Obsessed with Jimmy Duffy’s? Both? Let us know!
- Stay tuned until Wednesday, April 3, when The Town Dish will pick a winner and contact them with more details—it could be you!
- The Chester County Antiques Show is Coming (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Chester County Antiques Show, April 6 and 7 (gavelsavvy.com)
- Chester County Healthiest County in Pennsylvania (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Chester Co – Widening of US 202 to improve travel in Chester County (wfmz.com)
- In Chester County, a day to get trout into the water (philly.com)