Hop’ on board the West Chester Railroad and take a 90 minute round trip along the beautiful Chester Creek from West Chester to the historic Glen Mills village. The Easter Bunny will be on board handing out treats to all passengers. During the 20 minute stop at the historic Glen Mills station there will be plenty of opportunities for you to take photos with the Easter Bunny. So be sure to bring your camera! Also, Greg Wright and Friends will be on board playing live music, singing all of your favorite Easter songs. Tickets are available now at West Chester Railroads official website, www.westchesterrr.net. Below is a list of prices for the Eastern Bunny Express.
- Adults – $22.00
- Children (ages 2-12) – $15.00
- Toddlers (9 mo-23-mo) – $6.00
- Just Born Launches Giant Peeps Marshmallow Bunny for Easter 2013 (shoppingblog.com)
- Easter Bunny Paper Craft (stampingcountry.typepad.com)
- Here Comes the Easter Bunny! (beautifulgardener.wordpress.com)