After receiving a parking ticket in Downtown West Chester the other day, I thought it would be a good time to clear up confusion and remind visitors about parking. First and foremost, I would advise you, if you haven’t already, to watch Malena’s Where to Park in West Chester video. Also, on-street parking meters have been changed to allow customers to park up to three hours. At the same time, there are new hours of enforcement posted on affected meters:
- 8am to 10pm, Monday thru Friday.
- FREE on Saturday until 5pm. Saturday evening enforcement from 5pm to 10pm.
- FREE on Sunday except during major events which have a $5 flat fee.
Your best option for parking in downtown West Chester are the centrally located municipal parking garages. Park as long as you want and have no fear of getting a parking ticket. To add convenience to downtown parking, there is a pilot program currently underway to test new parking meters. They’re the shiny ones found on portions of Gay and Market Streets and they now accept Visa/Mastercard as well as quarters. Incase you do encounter a ticket in the future, paying them just got a little easier! You can now pay them online by visiting the Borough of West Chester’ official website www.west-chester.com.
- West Chester BID Offering National Marketing Plan (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Nich Boutique in West Chester (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Pay WC Parking Tickets Online! (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- How to avoid parking tickets (myparkingsign.com)
- This just in: West Chester Council Approves Noise Measure (mywestchesterpatown.com)
6 responses to “Parking in Downtown West Chester”
Pingback: Fig Presents “The History Issue” | My West Chester, PA
Pingback: Reasons to Love West Chester! | My West Chester, PA
Pingback: Two Benefit Events Slated for the Weekend | My West Chester, PA
Pingback: May Day Festival of the Arts | May 5, 2013 | My West Chester, PA
Pingback: West Chester Film Festival and Paper Sculptor This Weekend | My West Chester, PA
Some kinds of fats are good for. Also, you can easily regulate
the weight. Many still pose health rists such as diarrhea and vomiting, as
well as fat-burners, herbal weight loss pills that work, the
most popular brands but this can be detrimental to
your health. They help you to lose weight you may find weight loss
pills that work very tempting. When you will decide to start losing weight,
increasing your metabolism. It is relatively easy to lose weight to reach
your desired weight.