Don’t be confused about parking downtown this holiday season. See Malena’s Where to Park in West Chester offering easy tips for parking in an entertaining video. Remember, on-street parking meters have been changed to allow customers to park up to three hours. At the same time, there are new hours of enforcement posted on affected meters:
- 8am to 10pm, Monday thru Friday.
- FREE on Saturday until 5pm. Saturday evening enforcement from 5pm to 10pm.
- FREE on Sunday except during major events which have a $5 flat fee.
Your best option for parking in downtown West Chester are the centrally located municipal parking garages. Park as long as you want and have no fear of getting a parking ticket.
- Holiday Travelers Visit The Hotel Warner (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Events Coming in December (mywestchesterpatown.com)