Here are some local places to find the perfect Christmas tree this holiday season! For more information check out the original article posted by WestChester.Patch.com by clicking here.
- Wiggins Christmas Trees: A family operation since 1972, Wiggins Christmas Trees are grown locally in Chester County. They supply both pre-chopped, at a lot located at 1301 West Chester Pike, and cut-your-own trees. Though cutting down your own tree is a bit more expensive — $45 versus as little as $19.95 for a pre-cut tree — it may provide a memorable family experience. The cut-your-own lot is located at 1257 Westtown Thronton Rd.
- Tricolor Tree Farm: Tricolor Tree Farm is located just outside West Chester — 1480 Hall Rd. — and offers cut-your-own Christmas trees. Not only can you cut down your own tree, but there’s hot chocolate, provided saws and weekend hayrides. The farm is open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. until dark.
- Buck Run Evergreen Farms: Buck Run Evergreen Farms, 1479 Hall Rd., has a lot where you can buy your own trees. It’s open on weekends until Dec. 23.
- Holiday Hayride at Arasapha Farm (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Christmas Tree Safety (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)