Don’t miss all the fun happening this holiday season! Below are a couple events happening around the West Chester area over the next couple days, Hope to see you there!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 15 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Church and Market Street, West Chester
- Why Go: Choose your race. Race as a three-member team through the downtown West Chester loop or race as an individual runner and attempt to trump the relays to win it all. A portion of this race benefits the Great Guys Group, a non-profit organization dedicated to Bringing Hope Home by financially supporting families battling cancer in the Philadelphia area.
- Cost: $20 – $90 *depends on when and how you register.
- When: Thursday, Dec. 13 at 1 p.m.; Saturday, Dec. 15 at 2 and 6:30 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 16 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Henderson Senior High School, West Chester
- Why Go: The Chester County Ballet Company presents The Nutcracker. For reserved tickets, please call the box office at 610-431-2333.
- Cost: $7 – $50
- When: Dec. 7 – Dec. 16
- Where: Emilie K. Asplundh Concert Hall, 700 South High St.
- Why Go: Enjoy an all-ages cast of over 80 dancers and actors create and bring to life The Nutcracker. As the narrative unfolds, comical high jinx, holiday fun, and lavishly genteel romance transpire against a backdrop of antique decors and picturesquely animated action. All of the elements combine to make Brandywine Ballet’s The Nutcracker a favorite among local audiences.
- Cost: $25, $30, $40
- When: Weekends
- Where: Market Street Station in West Chester
- Why Go: Join Santa for a 90-minute journey through the Chester Creek Valley on West Chester’s excursion train. Heated cars and live music add to the fun with Santa. Go to West Chester Railroad for details.
- Cost: $6, $13, $20