Wander through half a million twinkling lights, thousands of poinsettias, and magnificent Christmas trees. Beautifully lit fountains dance in the starry holiday wonderland, and enjoy concerts presented daily! This season, enjoy A Longwood Christmas, the region’s most popular winter attraction, through January 6th. West Chester’s very own Hotel Warner will be offering a “special Hotel Warner Package” or you can visit Longwood Gardens webpage for ticket availability as timed admission tickets are required. There is no admittance to the Gardens without a timed admission ticket if you are not a Member. Make sure to purchase a timed tickets now to avoid disappointment! Remember tickets are limited and sell out quickly.
- A Longwood Christmas and Kennett Square (mamanista.com)
- Longwood Gardens Christmas, A Twinkling Wonderland Bedecked With 500,000 Lights, Returns For The 2012 Holiday Season On November 22 (uwishunu.com)
- Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, PA ~ A Christmas Display That Will Blow Your Dickens Off (yummygal.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Picks: Macy’s Christmas Light Show, Blue Cross RiverRink, Comcast Holiday Spectacular, Longwood Gardens Christmas, NoLibs Shopping Spree And Much More (uwishunu.com)
- Roundup: Our Top Picks For Must-See Holiday Attractions in Philadelphia This Season (uwishunu.com)
- Longwood Gardens sets attendance record (bizjournals.com)
One response to “A Longwood Holiday Christmas”
Pingback: Local Events Coming in January « Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, LTD.