Below are some events happening around West Chester this weekend (November 2nd-4th). Hope to see you out and about, have a great weekend everyone!
- When: Friday, Nov. 2 from 5 – 9 p.m.
- Where: Downtown West Chester
- Why Go: Start the shopping season on First Friday. The stores are open late, offering specials and refreshments and lots of great new items for the gift-giving season. The fun starts at 5pm.
- Cost: Free
- When: Friday, Nov. 2 at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Chester County Courthouse, the corner of High & Market Streets
- Why Go: A free jazz concert on the steps of the courthouse. The Blackbird Society Orchestra will be performing on First Friday.
- Cost: Free
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3 from 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Where: West Chester Area Senior Center
- Why Go: “A Celebration of West Chester. An All American Town.” A black tie optional dinner with auction and awards. Benefits the West Chester Area Senior Center.
- Cost: $100
- When: Sunday, Nov. 4 from 4 -7 p.m.
- Where: Chester County Historical Society, 225 North High Street, West Chester
- Why Go: Come out and support the Interfaith Housing Assistance Corporation of Chester County at this wine tasting fundraiser. Wine sommeliers & tastings, food pairings, live music & silent auction items.
$50, Reservations Required
- Holiday Shopping Kick-Off Event! (mywestchesterpatown.com)