Just wanted to remind everyone that this Sunday, October 14th, is the 10th annual Chili Cookoff in downtown West Chester! Below is a schedule of events happening, hope to see you there.
- 7:30 to 9:30 Teams, Vendors arrive and set up
- 9:30am- Mandatory Chef’s Meeting at the Chester County Bar Association
- 10:30am- the Gates of the cookoff open and wristbands go on-sale. This is a great time to check out our vendors and watch the teams create their amazing chili.
- 10:30am- Wells Fargo Family Fun Center opens. $5entry for kids = unlimited inflatable’s
- 11:00am- Grant Recipients of Chili Cookoff Proceeds will be announced at the stage on the corner of Gay Street and High St.
- 11:50am- Singing of the Star Spangled Banner by Christy Cosgrove
- 12:00pm- Chili is served to the public
- 12pm to 3:15pm- Announcements by Bill Bunch and music performed by the Manny Trio
- 3:30pm- Awards Ceremony
- 4:00pm- Event break down and exit
Chili Cookoff Fundraiser Proceeds Benefit The Good Works of the Rotary Club of West Chester and Many Local Charities. The Rotary Club of West Chester is an international service organization who believes in “Service Above Self.” Learn more by clicking here.
- Events Coming Up in October (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- 10th Annual Chili Cook-Off | October 14, 2012 (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Vegetarian Chili to Beat All Vegetarian Chilis (seattlefoodshed.wordpress.com)
- Chili Jack? (aviewfromthesewer.typepad.com)