Experience Longwood Gardens in a whole new Light through the evocative and imaginative art of Bruce Munro, British artist and light designer. Never before seen in the United States, this exhibition illuminates the gardens with large-scale, site-specific light installations, this will be the final encore of the season, trust me you don’t want to miss this breathtaking event! Find out more by clicking here.
- Land Art: Bruce Munro’s Garden Lighting at Longwood Gardens (lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)
- The Magic Of Lights (freepeople.com)
- Gorgeous Light Shower Chandelier by Bruce Munro (mymodernmet.com)
- Longwood Gardens To Host Two More “Light Nights” In Conjunction With Its Stunning Light Exhibition (uwishunu.com)
- Bruce Munro: A Passion for Light (naomipelletier.typepad.com)
3 responses to “Last chance to see “Light: Installations by Bruce Munro” at Longwood Gardens”
Reblogged this on mountainbutter.
Thanks for the reblog!