Start your weekend off right this Friday with First Friday when stores are open late and offer specials. Find out what stores are offering at the Shopping Tab or check some out below!
- The Vintage Garage Sale, located at the new Chestnut Street Garage, 14 E Chestnut St, is a new First Friday event hosting a variety of vintage inspired booths selling retro, industrial, upcycled, and other unique vintage finds. Crafters and food vendors are also part of the fun.
- Malena’s Vintage Boutique is celebrating their new location at 101 W Gay St (at Church) and rolling out an additional rack of Spring dresses just for the day. The jewelry cases will also be over-flowing and cutomers will have a chance to win a $100 Gift Card during May. Open late with refreshments.
- The 5 Senses (133 W Market St, 610-719-0170) offering their 7th Anniversary Celebration May 4. Each First Friday is something fun including Porcelain Pottery by John Wilson during June 1 Gallery Walk, Frozen Margarita Night on July 6; West Market Street Block Party during the Iron Hill Twilight Criterium; and the ever popular Daiquiri Night August 6.
- Sunset Hill Jewelers & Fine Arts Gallery (23 N High St – 610-692-0374) — 29th Anniversary Celebration May 4 & 5, with 50% Off All In-Stock Sterling Silver Jewelry.
- Penwick Design (132 N High St – 610-431-2739) — Unleash your creativity during the May 4 special craft session, featuring MyZaic, custom mosaic kits (RSVP by calling the store). Save the dates for Chamilia Jewelry Event on May 19 – 10am-8pm, through April 22. With any purchase, register for your chance to win a free Chamilia bracelet. Spend $100 on Chamilia jewelry and receive a free sterling silver bead.
- BLINK (136 W Gay St, 610-431-2212) is having a Birthday! To celebrate, stop by for some bubbly and birthday cupcakes plus a sweet 20% off everything sale. Plus a bonus sale — 25% off all Denim & Joie. Open late.
- FAIRMAN’S (43 W Gay St, 610-344-9959) features a half price sale on any single clothing item for First Friday. Open Late.