- Vintage Garage Sale: The Vintage Garage Sale is a NEW event that offers an exciting evening of shopping, dining and treasure hunting in Downtown West Chester! Antique and Vintage Furniture, Accessories, Collectibles, Jewelry, Architectural Salvage, Clothing & Textiles will fill the lower-level (metered area) of the Chestnut Street Parking Facility (14 E. Chestnut St.) on the First Friday of May, June, July & August – 5pm-8pm. Dealers & Vendors Wanted: Please contact the Parks & Recreation at 610-436-9010 for details and information.
- West Chester Restaurant Week: West Chester Restaurant Week will begin May 19th and end May 27th, it is a celebration of the culinary scene in West Chester! Participating Restaurants offer special multi-course, fixed-price menues for lunch and/or dinner, and offers diners the chance to experience some place new or get reacquainted with an old favorite.
- Swingin’ Summer Thursdays: Swingin Summer Thursdays in Downtown West Chester, presented by the West Chester BID and the Borough of West Chester’s Parks and Recreation Dept. begin Thursday May 31st!
- County Lines Magazine: Favorite Hometown Dining Spots in West Chester (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Up on the Roof | June 2, 2012 (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Wondering Where to Park in West Chester? (mywestchesterpatown.com)