Start your weekend off right this Friday with First Friday when stores are open late and offer specials. Find out what stores are offering at the Shopping Tab or check some out below!
- Ruby Slippers Boutique (18 N High St – 610-719-6040) — Spring arrivals are in! Dresses, Jewelry, Sandals, and more!
- Penwick Design – (132 N High St – 610-431-2739) — Book signing with local guest author, Maggie Mitchell. New arrivals include wall clocks by Hangtime — functional one-of-a-kind art for your home or office, and Deuxglass Productions — beautiful paintings printed on giclee canvas.
- Malena’s Vintage Boutique will be opening at a new location at 101 West Gay Street (corner of Gay & Church) in April. The grand re-opening party will be from 6-10 pm on Friday, April 6th. The evening will include live music and cupcakes by The Dia Doce cupcake truck, recent winner of Cupcake Wars and featured on The 10! Show. The new space is designed by Sweetwater Interior Designs with a mid-century modern influence. There is 30-feet of window space, 11-foot ceilings and hardwood floors that will better highlight the unique merchandise of Malena’s Vintage Boutique.
- The 5 Senses (133 W Market St – 610-719-0170) — April 6th brings Baseball, Beer & ‘Dogs’ featuring Iron Hill Brewery Growlers, Bob Deane Beer Mugs, Phillies & Flyers Pilsner Glasses, and more; 7th Year Anniversary Celebration May 4; Porcelain Pottery by John Wilson will be featured during the June 1 Gallery Walk; Chill-out at the Country Jazz Festival — Cool Jazz & Local Art June 29-July 1; July 6th Frozen Margarita Night; West Market Street Block Party during the Iron Hill Twilight Criterium!
- Wondering Where to Park in West Chester? (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- First Friday’s in Downtown West Chester (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Artifact Boutique of West Chester (mywestchesterpatown.com)