The streets of Downtown West Chester will again host a series of bicycle races as the 7th Annual Iron Hill Twilight Criterium heats up on Saturday, July 9, 2011. Downtown property and business owners should be aware of the following details:
- To build the “race course”, the town center will be posted with no parking signs on Saturday July 9th starting at 1:00 PM – Vehicular traffic will be diverted beginning at 1:00 pm until 10:30 pm.
- The racing schedule is as follows: 5:00 pm (Kids’ Race) 6:00 pm (Amateur Men’s) 6:45 pm (Elite Women’s) 7:45 pm (Pro Men’s Race – Under the lights)
- The race course is as follows: With the exception of the Kids race, cyclists will head west on Gay, south on Church, East on Market, north on Matlack and back to Gay Street.
- Traffic message boards will be installed days before alerting vehicular traffic of the event and road closures. Signs will be located southbound on Pottstown Pike, eastbound on Rt. 322, northbound at Rosedale and High and westbound on Gay St.
For more information regarding the event, Contact Katie Doherty at email@example.com or call 610-696-4046 or visit www.downtownwestchester.com
- Cycling extends conference lead (tech.mit.edu)
- Gretna Bikes Race Avenue Criterium Recap (bluehencyclist.wordpress.com)
One response to “Details Regarding The 7th Annual Iron Hill Twilight Criterium”
Pingback: Details Of The Downtown West Chester