The West Chester Downtown Foundation has launched a new historic preservation awards program and is seeking nominations from the community for projects that reflect outstanding historic preservation practices within the Borough of West Chester.
There are three award categories:
- Bricks and Mortar Preservation Award | Awarded to recognize construction projects of exceptional quality that have a positive impact on the preservation of West Chester’s historic fabric.
- Preservation Service Award | Awarded to individuals and organizations in recognition of projects that promote a better understanding of the history of West Chester and the need to preserve the physical evidence of that history.
- West Chester Preservationist Award | Awarded to an individual or organization in recognition of outstanding contributions to the better understanding of West Chester’s history and the preservation of the Borough’s historic fabric.
- Visitors Guide (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Up on the Roof (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- West Chester Said No To Minor-League Baseball But Will Phoenixville Say Yes? (progresspennsylvania.wordpress.com)